Q: How can I purchase tickets to a show at Paramount Theatre?
A: Tickets can be purchased online, via phone or at the box office. Get more information at our Box Office page.
Q: Why is there a convenience fee for online ticket purchases?
A: Convenience fees cover overhead such as credit card expenses, internet service expenses, ticketing system expenses, staffing, postage, etc. For customers who prefer to order in person, we sell tickets without convenience fees at our box office locations (Pepsi Center, Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, and during events at the Paramount Theatre and 1STBANK Center).
Q: Where can I park to attend an event at Paramount Theatre?
A: Parking is at the Tremont Garage located on 15th Street. Directions to the parking garage can be found at our Parking & Directions page.
Q: Is parking included in my ticket purchase?
A: For most ticketed events, parking is included in the price of your ticket.
Q: Does Paramount Theatre have gift certificates?
A: Paramount Theatre does not offer gift certificates at this time.
Q: What is Flash Seats?
A: For more information about Flash Seats, please visit: http://www.altitudetickets.com/flashseats.
Q: What items are prohibited?
A: For the safety and security of our Guests, the following items are not permitted into the venue:
- Outside alcohol
- Sealed bottles of water (empty water bottle with lid may be brought inside)
- Umbrellas with metal tips (small, compact umbrellas may be brought inside)
- Inflatable objects (beach balls, latex balloons, etc.)
- Outside food/beverages
- Weapons (i.e. knives, pepper spray and other aerosols, stun-guns, any concealed weapons, firearms, etc.)
- Laser pointers/pens
- Hard case containers (coolers, briefcases, etc.)
- Air horns/whistles/vuvuzelas
- Animals (except service animals)
- External flash camera units
- Interchangeable/detachable camera lens
- Audio/video recording devices including, but not limited to, Google Glass and other similar technology
- Camera monopods/bipods/tripods, selfie sticks
- Drones and other unmanned aerial devices
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Any form of marijuana used for smoking or consumption
- Fireworks, smoke bombs, etc.
- Large backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, equipment bags, etc.
- Skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, roller shoes, ice skates, etc.
- Regulation size sports equipment
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, stickers, etc.
- Any other devices that may potentially interfere with, harm, and/or distract any event participant, other Guest, audio or audio/ visual telecast or recording of the game, or any technology-related service provided by the venue.
- Other items as determined by facility management