Q: How can I purchase tickets to a show at Paramount Theatre?
A: Tickets can be purchased online, via phone or at the box office. Get more information at our Box Office page.
Q: Why is there a convenience fee for ticket purchases?
A: Convenience fees cover overhead such as credit card expenses, service expenses, ticketing system expenses, staffing, postage, etc.
Q: Where can I park to attend an event at Paramount Theatre?
A: Parking is at the Tremont Garage located on 15th Street. Directions to the parking garage can be found at our Parking & Directions page.
Q: Is parking included in my ticket purchase?
A: For most ticketed events, parking is included in the price of your ticket.
Q: Does Paramount Theatre have gift certificates?
A: Paramount Theatre does not offer gift certificates at this time.
Q: What is Flash Seats?
A: For more information about Flash Seats, please visit: http://www.altitudetickets.com/flashseats.
Q: What items are prohibited?
A: For the safety and security of our Guests, the following items are not permitted into the venue:
- Outside alcohol
- Sealed bottles of water (empty water bottle with lid may be brought inside)
- Umbrellas with metal tips (small, compact umbrellas may be brought inside)
- Inflatable objects (beach balls, latex balloons, etc.)
- Outside food/beverages
- Weapons (i.e. knives, pepper spray and other aerosols, stun-guns, any concealed weapons, firearms, etc.)
- Laser pointers/pens
- Hard case containers (coolers, briefcases, etc.)
- Air horns/whistles/vuvuzelas
- Animals (except service animals)
- External flash camera units
- Interchangeable/detachable camera lens
- Audio/video recording devices including, but not limited to, Google Glass and other similar technology
- Camera monopods/bipods/tripods, selfie sticks
- Drones and other unmanned aerial devices
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Any form of marijuana used for smoking or consumption
- Fireworks, smoke bombs, etc.
- Large backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, equipment bags, etc.
- Skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, roller shoes, ice skates, etc.
- Regulation size sports equipment
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, stickers, etc.
- Any other devices that may potentially interfere with, harm, and/or distract any event participant, other Guest, audio or audio/ visual telecast or recording of the game, or any technology-related service provided by the venue.
- Other items as determined by facility management
Q: What should I expect on arrival to Paramount Theatre?
A: Paramount Theatre has increased security measures for events, and all guests entering Paramount Theatre are subject to security screening using handheld metal detectors and bag inspections. Security screenings are designed to prevent prohibited items from entering the venue and ensure the safety of guests and employees. Please allow extra time for the security screening process.